Sunday, September 25, 2016

Travel: Corfu Pt.2


Happy beginning of autumn! And what better way to celebrate fall, than with some seaside pics? :p JK, I didn't have the time to edit them for like two months, and now, since I have a new travel adventure coming, I think it's high time I upload these. Since my last text post was pretty long, I'm not gonna write much today, only that aside from Kavos, we visited a few other places on Corfu and nearby islands as well, such as Corfu Town, Parga and Paxos. Here are some details, I hope you like them, and expect new autumn travel pics really soon, but that'll be a surprise! ;)






































2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! I hope you had fun (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odusevljena sam fotografijama! Bas su inspirativne :-*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...