Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ready for Fall with RoseWholesale

See HERE
Happy 1st of September! It's been a while since I've done a shopping post, so here it is today. I picked out some items from RoseWholesale, a great online store with even better prices!
They offer a large selection of very affordable women's and apparel, kids and men's fashion, plus size fashion, shoes, accessories, and a whole lot of jewelry, so check them out!
They also have a buyer's show, my fave part of every website, so you can get inspired on how to wear the items by real customers, and also earn some bonus shopping points!
I can't wait for the fall, so I chose all black everything, including military inspired pieces and lace dresses! I think I'm also starting to like these "round" chokers!
What's your fave?

See HERE

See HERE 
See HERE

See HERE

See HERE

See HERE
See HERE

4 comments:

  1. Jako lijep post, divni komadi odjeće :) <3

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever ordered from RoseWholesal before? Are they relablie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't before, but I ordered something now, I'll write a review :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...